Welcome back to Play English TV! Our second episode is all about the letter E!
Play English School TV is great for preschool and kindergarten aged kids to learn all about our alphabet and more!
This episode includes sections on:
- Letter Writing
Learn about greetings and feelings with our Hello Song! before taking a trip outside to check out the weather!
Learn about our animal friends with a MASSIVE creature that’s name starts with E!
Then hear about the different vowel sounds of English before playing some fun games, all based around the letter E.
Phonics is a way of teaching children how to read and write by connecting sounds with letters. Our videos are a fun way to help children learn phonics and English.
So tune in and enjoy, Play English School TV!
And don’t forget to subscribe so you don’t miss Episode 3, coming soon!
There are LOTS more videos on our YouTube channel so don’t forget to subscribe!
Here are some tips for using videos to help your child learn English:
- Choose videos that are fun and suitable for your child’s age.
- Use a variety of videos, including those that teach letter sounds, sight words, and basic grammar.
- Make watching the videos interactive by pausing them and asking your child questions or encouraging them to repeat sounds and words.
- Videos are a good supplement to other activities, such as reading books, playing games, and writing.
- Make sure to limit screen time and encourage other activities.